30 January 2009

bathroom



I love our mostly white bathroom. Keeps it feeling fresh and clean. It's a very small bathroom and I think the white palette lends it more space than there actually is.
















Painting above sink is by The Crafty Hag.


Many moons ago I chose to have all white bath linens (bath mat too!). I like that dirt grim or scum can't hide. I've heard it time and time again over the years about me having white towels and bathmat....everyone is always saying how they would never white linens because they'd have to wash them all the time. That is exactly my point. When bathroom linens are dirty, I want to know and wash them! Of course I recommend keeping the bath mat on the side of the tub and returning it there after each use to keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment