10 February 2009

a new fav artist!!!



I went to an art show a ways back with Lauren at Transitions (really I think it was at the Skatepark but, whatevs) called '99 Bottles on the Wall'. I fell completely madly obsessed in love with one of the bottles that of course was sold! I was in such a swooning tizzy that I neglected to take note of the artist's name. Der.


Luckily Lauren has some wits about her....she found out who painted that bottle I wouldn't shut up about and (as you'll see on his website) ordered a book of his prints for me as a surprise!!




The artist is: Chris Ryniak





Here's the very bottle itself. Oh, just seeing it.....I need it!!

Isn't it the very most????

Here are a few other works of his that I think are rad:










*I think Chris Ryniak has a real knack with teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment