02 February 2009

the wonderous meg herself & her nest!



Behold Meg! And Gracie! Of Nest. 
(This picture was taken on my very first visit inside Meg's Nest!!)

I met Meg online (of course, right?) through sidedish & Nest.....she quickly became one of my bestest customers and friends. She has featured sidedish on her amazing blog, Nest, many times (thank you Meg).

We met in person for the first time when I went to NYC to visit friends. I mentioned to her that I would be in her neck of the woods and she suggested we do Brooklyn Indie Market together one of the weekend days that I was to be in town! Heck yes we did it!

Meg's then boyfriend Will made a smashing first impression showing up in the sweltering heat of the day with a cooler of Coronas on ice with limes & a knife!!!

This too was also my first encounter with Meg's sidekick, Gracie!!!! Look at them...they are in total love, like whoa!!!


In December Meg loaded up her Nest wares and flew down to Florida with Will and Gracie in tow so we could vend at Atmoic Holiday Bazaar 2007 together. We had a blast...check out this photo of me stuffing my face!!! What a successful event that was!






Man time flies when you're having fun or living life! It's been over 2 years since Meg & I stumbled upon each other online. It feels like it was just the other day but, then again it feels like a mini-lifetime too. Meg has done her own show (Decor It Yourself), gotten married, is currently in the running to be on Martha's show! And we have a brand new amazing president!!!



My favourite nesty picture of Meg!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, like whoa. 2 years of such incredible friendship. How did I make it before you came into my life? I love you, lady.

    ReplyDelete