09 April 2010

Industrial Living Part 3-The Kitchen


I call it a kitchen.











It's not home until the Fiestaware
is out and ready for use. I've
cooked a few meals in my
new kitchenso far. Each meal
helps me fine tune the setup.
So far so good! Each meal
has been fun and delicious!




Today for lunch I cooked organic spinach in the wok with little baby tomatoes along with: fresh garlic, onions and sesame oil. It was delicious served over Basmati rice.




I got to wash the spinach outside in the sunshine!
I truly love having a partial outdoor kitchen!





Super happy to have time to juice as often as I like!! Today we had carrot and beet juice.


After we drank our juice I filled our glasses up with water to make use of every last drop of juice. As a result our water had the most beautiful colour to it. This picture shows how nicely the daylight is diffused in our warehouse home.

No comments:

Post a Comment