06 November 2011

i heart vintage leather.

The more distressed the better. The more battered and forgotten about the leather looks, the more I like it! I think that might be why I've found such badass leather bags here for a song!!

1st find! Cinammon Brown Leather Backpack Q20.
So practical. I use it for market shops & overnighters.

Most recent find: Oxblood Leather Bag with Wooden Handles. Q10

Pricey one! Warm Brown Soft Leather Bag Q30
I fell for this bag & passed it up b/c it was Q40; thought
about it for a week & went back with the luck to actually
find it in the crazy ass Minvera pacas. And I got it for Q10
less! Woohoo! It's a great bag..the straps adjust to two
lengths, there is one main pocket in the middle and then FOUR
huge saddle bag type pockets-two on each side...this bag
holds so much! la la love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment