28 October 2010

Decade Volcano

View from our 'living room'. I look at Volcan Santa Maria first thing out of bed almost every morning. I've dreamt of volcanoes before I knew what they were, before I could speak. The hardest fight I've ever had to fight, I fought with an amazing view of Mt. St. Helen's and I know for a fact she gave me the strength I needed. What I am trying to say is that I am strongly attracted to Volcanoes.


After moving to Xela and getting settled in our house with a nice view of Volcan Santa Maria and looking reading about her, I discovered she is a Decade Volcano. And interestingly enough, my total bff lives near one too! I have already developed a relationship with Santa Maria who is currently active and has been for most of 2010. I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment